Monday, April 14, 2008

TAADAA! x)) ahaha. CONTENDERASIA RAWWKSS! it was AWEEEEESOMEEEE. hawhaw. today saves the week!! YAYAYY. so it helps being hopeful xD hehee. it was fantastic man the match. WOOHOO :DD Thailand WONNN. as usual. if they dont excel in muaythai something will be wrong. heheh. the Aussies were alright. Good show. but majority of the crowd were supporting the Thai. it was a good performance by all of them! the pictures are all on my cam. will upload them sooon! hehehe. had a haircut today too x)) rawkss. ahaa. cus' i didnt say much but the lady just gave me what i wanted. actually not what i wanted. but what my MOTHER wants. since she so wants me to KEEP MY HAIRR. roarrrr. and just when i decided to keep my hair. short hair's back in fashion! arghhh. and most of the women that i saw at indoor looked good in shorthair!! argh. i'm gonna leave my hair long enough make the mothership happy. snap a picture and snap the hair too. ahahaa. I WANT MY SHORT HAIR BACK. soooon. i'll be patient. take picture first. let mother see. then CUT. hawhawhaw. so mean. make her happy for a day. i've got my pay already.heh.from ITshow. yes it was ages since then. save save. hawhaw. i feel safer when i see moolah in my account. ahahaa. now i'm gonna be thrifty again. and the shirts that i've ordered has came in too! hawhaw. all the threadless shirts. yayayyy. i can take my time and wear them ta schh..... okay gonna sleep. today was A GREAT DAY :D


BEAnns Muzzled --> 10:34 PM.